Wednesday, November 17, 2010

TOP TEN reasons why this is a valuable experience.

¨ Traveling around Europe with friends (Trust me, It is awesome traveling with friend your age because you all have the same interest and go out at night!)
¨ Learning a lot about yourself (You learn what you like and dislike when it comes to food)
¨ Higher confidence (I guarantee you will have higher confidence when it comes to traveling and getting around when you return home)
¨ Learning time management skills (Studying abroad has really helped me with my time management skills because I was we were so busy the first week it didn’t seem like we had any free time, but you will if you manage your time right)
¨ Meeting friends you will have for years to come
¨ Experience England’s culture and customs first hand while living with host family (While living with a host family you will experience English cooking at it best and learn many things talking with your host parents)
¨ Learning a lot of valuable information about Europe in a short amount of time (You are really really busy everyday but it is a good thing because why not be busy, your only in Europe for a short amount of time!!)
¨ Great Beer (I swear it does not give you hangovers)
¨ Opportunity to choose second weekend travel and to travel afterwards (I choice Dublin, others choice Paris and Amsterdam) I have been to all three cities and I highly recommend you go visit them as well when abroad!)
¨ Opportunity to go behind the scenes and see inside the Palace of Westminster , European commission, European Parliament. (Once in a lifetime experience!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment