Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Europe Behind The Scenes Website

Along with my Behind The Scenes Blog, I also have a website where I give behind the scenes insights. Click Here To Visit My Website
This is what my website is all about:
My Mission:
To share my own personal experience of preparing to go abroad and having the most rewarding time of your life, while being abroad. 
Europe “behind the scenes” is focused on 3 areas: preparing to go abroad, host family life/school life, and leisure time while abroad in Europe.
Preparing to go:
I give valuable insight on what to pack (clothes, shoes, toiletries, and other stuff) what kind of luggage to pack it in. A first hand perspective is given on what kind of mindset you should be in before you go abroad and throughout the first few days.
Host family life/School life abroad:
A behind the scenes outlook is given on what kind of customs to expect while in Europe. My personal experience and ideas on culture shock also are told. I give a summary of what I talked with my host family, as well.
Leisure time abroad:
Customs while going out into towns is discussed. A behind the scenes look at the best places to go while in the major cities in Europe. 
According to recent information attained in my Universities abroad office, many college students (mostly Juniors and Seniors) are interested in traveling abroad to study and for leisure.
The reasons for this demand include:
1. Globalization and international business is expanding everyday
2. Jobs upon graduation are becoming more competitive everyday
3. Want to experience different cultures around the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment