Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Analyze a top blog: Europe Word

I analyzed a travel blog: Europe Word Blog  I enjoyed reading this blog because it gives insight on a whole range on topics on Europe. I liked how the blog gave travel tips. For example, it talked about how using the metro in Europe is highly recommended. I agree because most of Europe’s metro is very easy to use and cheap. I do think that using the metro is one the  best European tips. I also agree with how the blog talked about having a little cash is the way to go. From experience, my Visa credit card was excepted pretty much anywhere. However, some places have a minimum amount, so it was nice having cash. I liked how the blog talked about specific holidays, Halloween for example, and how it is celebrated over in Europe. The blog was nice because it was very organized. I liked how there was links to popular European Posts on the left side. I liked how you can explore facts about Europe and European lifestyle. I highly agreed with the post on Europe’s top ten beaches! Because I have been to the number 1, Biarritz, France! And it is so awesome!! I like how this blog gives insights on everything from the best restaurants in Europe to European coffee shops. I enjoyed reading about Eastern Europe. I learned a lot about Eastern Europe while I studied at The University of West England and it is always interesting to read peoples insights on it. All in all, I enjoyed reading many articles on this top blog and I recommend reading it before you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment