Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Promote another website: Rick Steves' Website

I am choosing to promote the Rick Steves’ website .Rick Steves's Website . I like this site because it is very well organized and detailed. Being to Europe, I think it is a really good place to go for help on planning your trip to Europe. Rick has a list of countries and cities that he gives, what it think is, valuable insight on what to do and where to go. I also like how Rick explains the railpasses clearly. From experience, the booking trains can be a little confusing. I like how Rick has a travel store on his site. It is a convenient way to get some travel gear before you go. I enjoyed reading the section news and events on his site. I liked how he gives up-to-date information on what is going on across Europe. I liked how Rick gives tips into what to do if you loose all of your valuables. Also, I liked how there is a whole section to his website that is all about tours throughout Europe. Trying to search for the right tours to go on before hand can be a little confusing; I wish I would have known about this site. Rick Steves’ has many travel books that I highly recommend you purchase before leaving. I liked how there is a section on books on his website. This section gives insight on what is in his guidebooks. All in all, I recommend this website for many reasons. My main reason is because it is well organized and it seems to be a very valuable site to check out before you travel to Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment